Easter I SPY Game [1 page]
This is a wonderful Easter game for young children. Just print it out and give it to the kids to play right away.
It’s full of cute, full color pictures of Easter bunnies, Easter chicks and Easter eggs to find and count. It’s like an Easter egg hunt on paper!
This Easter activity is great because it:
- Keeps the kids busy
- Has the cutest Easter pictures that children love
- Let’s the kids practice their counting and math skills (without knowing it)
- Gives you peace and quiet to do other things
I Spy Easter Game Features
- US and A4 paper size – be sure to set your printer to ‘fit’ the page before printing
- Print-ready PDF file – download, print and play right away
- Beautiful graphics: The cutest Easter bunnies, Easter chicks and Easter eggs to find
HOW TO PLAY THE GAME
Print one copy of the Easter I Spy game PDF for each child and have crayons or pencils ready.
It’s time to search through the pictures above the line and count how many of each item you can find. Write the number in the box next to the picture at the bottom of the page. For example, if there are 8 female bunnies holding a flower, then write ‘8’ in the box next to the picture of the female Easter bunny holding a flower.
What’s Included In This Easter Activity?
- A one page PDF file
- This is a digital file that you can download – no physical product will be shipped to you.